Spider Hiding In Web Under a Leaf Image

Here is two quick images of a Spider hiding under a leaf where he / she has made a little home for himself. Or herself. I don't know what type of Spider this is, but it looks like a variation of the common Garden Spider species. Or as I refer to them as, the one's with the shredded wheat legs! I love these spiders. They remind me of my childhood, as they were always around when playing and exploring outdoors.

spider-in-hideout-nest-leaf

Spider-Hiding-In Web-Under-a-Leaf Image

This one has different patterning to the "normal" Garden Spider, and has what resembles a kippah / yarmulke (Jewish cap) on the top of its body. Click the images for a closer look. I like most Spiders except Wolf Spiders. I really don't like them anywhere near me. Too fast and too hairy!

1 comment:

Magic Nature said...

Identified as a Agalenatea redii spider.

Trending

All Content / Images Copyright © Never Forget Nature
No image can be used without permission